2023 Scholarship Application
The Rockdale County Public Schools Foundation (RCPS Foundation) will award a $1,000 scholarship to a qualifying senior at each of the following schools: Heritage High School, Rockdale County High School, Rockdale Magnet School and Salem High School.
Applicants must demonstrate their commitment to achievement and intend to continue their education at a college/university or technical school upon high school graduation. The RCPS Foundation will announce each school’s recipient at their respective Senior Awards program.
To apply, a student must:
- be a 2023 graduate from Heritage High School, Rockdale High School, Rockdale Magnet School, or Salem High School.
- have been admitted to a college or technical school for the 2023-2024 school year,
- not have received over $2,500 in scholarships from other sources, and
- complete this application, including the video essay portion.
Congratulations! You are graduating from a public school in Rockdale County!
In a video of no more than 2 minutes, please:
1. Articulate how your experiences in Rockdale County Public Schools have influenced your decision to pursue your goals of attending college or a technical school.
2. Describe why education matters to you and your community and how you might support public education in the future.
3. Include the name of the school you plan to attend, the major or area of study you plan to pursue, and your career goals.
After creating your video use the application form below to submit your information and video.
Creativity and presentation skills will be considered by the judges.
Please note that all applications must be sumbitted no later than midnight on April 12, 2023.
This form is currently closed for submissions.